Pages

Thứ Sáu, 14 tháng 6, 2013

My computer doesn't recognize my iPhone 5

Yesterday I restored my iPhone, and before I did I backed it up on my computer.

 

After, I tried to connect my iPhone and my computer doesn't recognize it at all. Nothing comes up under "My Computer" let alone come up on iTunes.

 

-  I tried connecting it on my other computer and it worked perfectly fine, however that isn't the computer with my backed up information.

 

I've tried everything on this computer. I uninstalled everything, removed everything, re-installed, restarted, did the whole Device Manager thing, I did every single thing I possibly could of and found from other questions similar to mine. I hope someone can help me fix this so I can get my backed up information.


View the original article here

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét