Pages

Thứ Bảy, 9 tháng 3, 2013

iPhone 5 music will not play?

I recently purchased an iPhone 5 and restored all my music via itunes as per the normal process when you upgrade from an older model iPhone.

 

 

i noticed last night however when i wanted to play music for the first time that some albums would not play and the phone seemed to rapidly sort through all the tracks on the album but play any of them. To check it wasn't a phone fault, i tried to play other music on my phone and certain albums it was able to play and some it wouldn't (all of my music has been purchased from iTunes).

 

 

Also, my wife got the iPhone 5 on the same day and has the same issue.

 

 

Does anyone have this problem and know how to fix it? i'm sure there is a quick fix as Apple do not normally get things this horribly wrong.


View the original article here

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét