Pages

Thứ Ba, 12 tháng 2, 2013

Verizon charges $30 for free upgrade to iPhone5

Just got my bill after going to my "free" upgrade to an iPhone5. Verizon charges a $30 fee to upgrade the phone. I challenged it with Verizon and they vigorously defended the charge and by the way reduced my data plan from unlimited to 2GB.

 

 

So I get less for more, and they defend it????

 

I bought the phone at an apple store,and the apple folks couldnt be nicer - my conversation with Verizon ended after an hour by suggesting that the Apple rep was misinformed and Verizon wanted to correct him. I am livid and Verizon's blame of a an Apple rep is really a low blow.

 

 

apple - Verizon is throwing crap your way, and I think it's not right. Your rep couldn't be nicer. Why don't you get into the carrier business Apple? You would not treat customers like Verizon does!!!


View the original article here

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét