Pages

Thứ Sáu, 15 tháng 2, 2013

iPhone 5 camera won't focus


Hey everyone,



I'm having some issues with my phone. I've had to reset my phone completely twice already for bugs and a new one has risen.


My camera officially isn't focusing. I can hold something inches from the lens and it won't focus, but everything in the background is crystal clear.


I'll tap the screen to focus, and over and over, it won't. About every 20 tries, it will for a moment, then go back to blurry. Also, the camera is having the same issue in my apps.



I'm also having a issue with when I open certain things, the screen will become glitchy and pixelated in spots.



Does it sound like my phone is a dud, or is all of this common.


Any tips to help me fix my current issues?



I'm new to the iPhone and this has been a frustrating and bummer experience so far


View the original article here

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét