Pages

Thứ Bảy, 2 tháng 2, 2013

iPhone 5 camera dark spot

Hi everyone, I really need help and my story is a bit... complicated.

Well, I live in Turkey (we don't have an Apple store here) and in my visit to Dubai I bought an iPhone 5, last month. And unfortunately I realized that there is something inside the rear camera lens. So every picture has a dark big spot (like shadow) in the middle of it.

So I called the place where I bought and they said it is possible to replace it. Although it would take 10-15 days for the center service to evaluate. Unfortunately I just can't go to Dubai only for this and I can't stay there for 15 days(!). On the other hand I will visit States in 2 months, and I heard that the Genius Bar can replace the phone in just 15 minutes.

Do you think it is possible for them to replace an iPhone which was bought from another country?

Please help me!

Thanks.


View the original article here

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét