Pages

Thứ Ba, 12 tháng 2, 2013

Can´t repair / change a USA iphone 5 in Europe !!! How come??

Hi, I bought an iPhone5 in USA last xmas, then I came back to Spain for work, and once in Spain I realized my iPone camera lens is not in the middle of the saphire glass and the pictures suffer from a tremendous pincushion distortion.

 

I called apple care Spain (europe), but they told me there are no replacements in Europe for US iPhone 5, and they can do NOTHING.

 

How come? How´s that possible? I know the USA iPhone 5 has different LTE chipset and it´s a different part, but what happens with world wide warranty?

What if a busniess man form USA going to work for a year in Europe finds out his phone stops working? Does he has to come back USA in order to repair it?

 

Isn´t there a procedure for that?

 

Can´t belive it..


View the original article here

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét