Pages

Thứ Ba, 12 tháng 2, 2013

Broken iPhone 5 Screen... Cost to Replace???

I had the un-lucky distinction to become the first person to break their iPhone 5 screen in my entire county.  I went to our local repair shop and they said with the new technology replacement parts were extremely expensive and hard to find.  After $350, two "defective" replacement screens, and 3 weeks later, the owner of the repair shop gave me the new screen off his personal iPhone 5 (which really was a stand up gesture).  I was just wondering if iPhone 5 screen replacments were as expensive for you in the community.  Once again to summarize:

 

iPhone 5 Screen Replacement:

-$350 plus tax up front

-2 defective screen attempted to be installed

-3 week total turn around time

 

Thanks for you replys


View the original article here

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét