Pages

Thứ Sáu, 15 tháng 2, 2013

AppStore not allowing me to download

Hello all,

 

I'm hoping someone here will be able to help with this.

 

My iPhone 5 won't let me download any apps.  I go into the appstore find an app (in this case a free app) click the free button, it asks me for my username and password, i enter those, the screen goes away, and then the free button comes back.  click it again, and the button just turns back to free.  i can't download anything!

 

I'm able to download on iTunes apps on my laptop using the same login details i am using above, so i know the credentials are correct.  these apps i can then sync to my phone, but not actually download from the phone itself.

 

I've tried resetting the phone.  resetting the username and password within settings->itunes and app store.

 

The phone is running iOS 6.1

 

Has anyone experienced this?  Know a solution?

 

Tony


View the original article here

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét