Pages

Thứ Năm, 14 tháng 2, 2013

apple won't replace my faulty phone?


not too long ago, i got a black 64gb iphone5. ever since i had it the top lock button is loose and rattly when shaken. even picking it up or setting it down makes a rattling noise. i sent it back to apple and checked my repair status only to find out they want me to pay $856 to get it repaired or they can just send it back with no repair at all. so i called apple support and they said apparently apple shipped out a batch of faulty phones already damaged upon arrival. they told me as long as my serial number matched the serial number of faulty phones, they would replace it. although, i've read countless reviews and articles of people experiencing the exact same problem and they said they've gotten their replaced with no probem at all..



any advice?


View the original article here

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét