Pages

Thứ Năm, 10 tháng 1, 2013

HELP!!!!!!! I accidentally deleted absolutely EVERYTHING on my iPod..

I wanted to reset my iPod to start from fresh, so I went into the settings, under general, and reset.. and I'm guessing I clicked the wrong thing.. because now my iPod is stuck on the Apple logo, and my computer doesn't recognize it when I plug it in. I'm assuming I deleted the iOS files and such. Can someone help me please? I don't know what to do.

iPod touch (4th generation) I have this question too (0)  Level 1 (0 points) iFeray Currently Being Moderated Re: HELP!!!!!!! I accidentally deleted absolutely EVERYTHING on my iPod.. 2013. 1. 7 ?? 1:09 (in response to xbr0k3nx)

If i am not wrong it takes a while for iPod to reset itself and it should show the installation under the apple logo . After it finish resetting itself you can use your iTunes to get ur apps&music back .


So, it's going to stay on the Apple logo until it is done resetting? It's been stuck on the Apple logo for about 20 minutes now.


Oh , that's a long time for it to reset itself i suppose but try this i hope it will work it did many times for me ...
-Plug your iPod to your computer
-Hold the "hold" button and the "menu" button until your screen goes black and shows the apple logo again
-Wait for a while


I did that too and it's still just stuck on the apple logo. I have no idea what to do.

Like (0) Up to Discussions in iPod touch Go to original post Actions More Like This Retrieving data ... Bookmarked By (0) View: Everyone Only Notes Previous Next Legend This solved my question - 10 points This helped me - 5 points var d = new Date(); var curr_year = d.getFullYear();This site contains user submitted content, comments and opinions and is for informational purposes only. Apple disclaims any and all liability for the acts, omissions and conduct of any third parties in connection with or related to your use of the site. All postings and use of the content on this site are subject to the Apple Support Communities Terms of Use.Home >Support >Apple Support CommunitiesShop the Apple Online Store (1-800-MY-APPLE), visit an Apple Retail Store, or find a reseller.

Apple InfoSite MapHot NewsRSS FeedsContact UsCopyright © document.write(curr_year); Apple Inc. All rights reserved.

Terms of UsePrivacy PolicyUse of Cookies

United States (English)


View the original article here

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét