Pages

Thứ Năm, 10 tháng 1, 2013

Cannot connect to the app store on my iPod Touch and I've tried every suggestion on the communities that I can find. Any more ideas?

Cannot connect to the app store on my iPod Touch and I've tried every suggestion on the communities that I can find. Any more ideas?

I have this question too (0) Categories: Apps, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth Tags: none (add) ipod_touch, appstore_id  Level 1 (0 points) ratters UK Currently Being Moderated Re: Cannot connect to the app store on my iPod Touch and I've tried every suggestion on the communities that I can find. Any more ideas? Jan 7, 2013 1:23 AM (in response to ratters)

For anyone out there experiencing this problem on a home wifi network involving a BT HomeHub3 I've just resolved it by pressing the reset button on the router (the little one back left-hand side that you do with a paper clip) and then reconnected the iPod to the wifi in the usual way. Full access to the AppStore etc has been restored. Hope this helps someone else...

Like (0) Actions More Like This Retrieving data ... Bookmarked By (0) View: Everyone Only Notes Previous Next Legend This solved my question - 10 points This helped me - 5 points var d = new Date(); var curr_year = d.getFullYear();This site contains user submitted content, comments and opinions and is for informational purposes only. Apple disclaims any and all liability for the acts, omissions and conduct of any third parties in connection with or related to your use of the site. All postings and use of the content on this site are subject to the Apple Support Communities Terms of Use.Home >Support >Apple Support CommunitiesShop the Apple Online Store (1-800-MY-APPLE), visit an Apple Retail Store, or find a reseller.

Apple InfoSite MapHot NewsRSS FeedsContact UsCopyright © document.write(curr_year); Apple Inc. All rights reserved.

Terms of UsePrivacy PolicyUse of Cookies

United States (English)


View the original article here

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét